Pro Mini Tool - 8 Function - CNC Aluminium Body Construction
- ShowProduct Information The Pro Mini Tool comes with 8 essential functions for those quick and easy to repair maintenance pr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Trail Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Pro Mini Tool comes with 8 essential functions for those quick and easy to repair maintenance problems. Don't get stuck on your ride home, simply store the compact Pro Mini Tool in your jersey pocket or backpack.
Each tool is nickel plated for enhanced durability while the alloy sided main body is lightweight and rock solid when in use. A ride essential for commuters and regular riders.
- Eight essential Hex keys and screwdrivers in a convenient compact folding package.
- Functions include: 2, 3, 4, and 5 mm Hex keys and Philips screwdriver.
- Compact design for easy storage.
- Alloy sided main body is lightweight and highly rigid in use.
- Nickel plated tools for added durability
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Trail Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.