Pro Stealth Superlight Carbon Rail Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Stealth Superlight's state-of-the-art construction sees a one-piece design seamlessly integratin... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Stealth Superlight's state-of-the-art construction sees a one-piece design seamlessly integrating saddle and rails, resulting in a 15% weight reduction. Unique structure sheds 27g over the standard carbon version, tipping the scales at only 145g
- Cutting-edge carbon weave pattern and precision fibre lay-up construction increases both stiffness and compliance
- With increased compliance in the base, the padding and cover material have been upgraded to support sitbone comfort and alleviate pressure points in three main positions ‐ on the hoods, drops and tops
- The polyurethane cover, which sits over lightweight EVA foam, was tested with a variety of bib short materials to find the lowest friction rates between rider and saddle
- The Stealth Superlight retains the original shape, a wide cut-out channel in the middle, offering extra comfort for riders on the edge
- To retain saddle stiffness and power transfer the base includes horizontal reinforcement bridges, all part of the unique one-piece carbon reinforced base
- Weight ‐ 145g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.