Pro XCR 3D Forged Stem - 1-1/8 in x 5 deg
- ShowProduct Information Features:If you are serious about XC the tough yet super light XCR range is for youLightweight and s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Stems Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- If you are serious about XC the tough yet super light XCR range is for you
- Lightweight and strong no compromise 3D forged 7075 T6 alloy construction
- 7075 aluminium is a high strength aluminium alloy commonly used in the aircraft industry making it the ideal choice to produce this lightweight, strong and rigid stem
- Innovative and secure Puzzle clamp system evenly spreads load through the clamp area whilst reducing stem weight
- Triangular body shape increases rigidity
- Oversized 31.8 mm clamp diameter reduces unwanted flex under high load by increasing strength and rigidity
- Stem angle degrees
- 44 mm stack height
- For 1-1/8 inch fork steerers
- Durable polished and hard anodised finish
- Laser etched logo graphics
- Weight 120 grams
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.