Profile Design 1 / ThirtyFive Drop Handlebar
- ShowProduct Information The DriVe road bar solution gives progressive sizing along with ergonomics specifically designed for... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Handlebars Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe DriVe road bar solution gives progressive sizing along with ergonomics specifically designed for current road bike geometry and shifter hood shapes
- By giving variable reach in 5mm increments, a rider/fitter is able to fine tune the reach of their bike
- The area right behind the shifter hood has a reduced slope of 7Â° - delivering a seamless transition from bar to shifter/brake hood without affecting how the drops were designed to fit the hand
- By expanding the 31.8mm diameter to the end of the bar there is an increase in the useable area to allow for more hand positions and alleviate pressure points
- Constructed from double butted 6061-T6 AL
- Size specific ergonomics
- Clip on aerobar compatible
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.