Profile Design 38 Twenty Four Full Carbon Clincher Wheel - Rear
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information TwentyFour Series wheels have been crafted using a proprietary pre-preg carbon fibre formulaThe crit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionTwentyFour Series wheels have been crafted using a proprietary pre-preg carbon fibre formula
- The critical area of the full carbon clincher is the clincher bead, tyre bed and brake track, and these are created using a patented automated process that creates a uniform carbon layup, increasing compaction and reducing voids
- The result is a structure that is stronger, stiffer, and more heat tolerant
- Tolerance to heat is important as the conversion of kinetic energy into heat energy is what gives brakes their stopping power
- Using a rim that can take more heat, in combination with a custom formulated brake pad set results in more consistent braking, and reduced braking distances over that of other carbon fibre wheels
- Having survived rigorous testing procedures, the full range of Profile Design road wheels are also officially certified by the UCI for road and track competitions around the world
- Using CFD, Profile Design has analysed weather and wind speed data from popular long-distance triathlon courses around the world to produce a develop rim shapes that combat the varying conditions and wind angles experienced on the race course and at average typical race pace
- Featuring proprietary precision machined alloy hubs with replaceable sealed cartridge bearings
- Sapim CX Ray spokes with Sapim Polyax double square nipples
- Hand-built assembly
- 11/10S Shimano compatible as standard - Campag aftermarket freehub also available
- Spares kit includes - carbon specific brake pads, QR, valve extender, rim strip, tyre levers, spokes & nipples selection
- UD Carbon finish with low profile decals
- Weight: 818 g
- Size: 700 x 24H radial non drive side and 2 x drive side
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.