Profile Design 38 Twenty Four Full Carbon Clincher Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information TwentyFour Series wheels from Profile Design are designed to provide the best performance available ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- TwentyFour Series wheels from Profile Design are designed to provide the best performance available with predictable handling and superior comfort
- Using CFD, Profile Design has analyzed weather and wind speed data from popular long-distance triathlon courses around the world to produce a develop rim shape that combat the varying conditions and wind angles experienced on the race course and at average typical race pace
- The clincher bead, tyre bed and brake track of TwentyFour series wheel rims are created using a patented automated process that creates a uniform carbon layup, increasing compaction and reducing voids
- The result is a structure that is stronger, stiffer, and more heat tolerant
- Using a rim that can take more heat, in combination with custom formulated brake pads results in more consistent braking, and reduced braking distances over that of other carbon fibre wheels
- After rigorous testing procedures, the full range of Profile Design road wheels are officially certified by the UCI for road and track competitions around the world
- Proprietary precision machined alloy hubs (20h front, 24h rear) with replaceable sealed cartridge bearings work in conjunction with Sapim CX Ray spokes with Sapim Polyax double square nipples
- Hand-built assembly
- 11/10S Shimano compatible as standard - Campag aftermarket freehub also available
- Care kit is included with every wheel - a pair carbon specific brake pads, QR skewer, valve extender, rim strip, tyre levers, spoke and nipple selection
- UD Carbon finish with stealthy Black on Black graphics
- System weight from 1695g for 58/58 wheelset
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.