Profile Design T5 Aerobar
- ShowProduct Information The ultra shallow 15 degree extension bend maintains the high-performance aggressive position of str... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Handlebars Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe ultra shallow 15 degree extension bend maintains the high-performance aggressive position of straight extensions with the comfort of a ski-bend.
- Multi-fit System accepts 26.0 mm and 31.8 mm oversize handlebars
- 6061-T6 aluminium forged brackets are strong and lightweight
- Aluminium aero extensions are adjustable for length, width, and rotational movement
- J2-brackets allow the lowest possible arm position
- Includes F-19 aluminium arm rests that adjust for length and rotational movement
- Weight: 500 grams
- Shot peened and matt black anodised finish for added strength and durability
Profile Design T5 Aerobar Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
After a couple of weeks use I am delighted with my purchase. Robust, light and easy to fit - exactly what I'd wanted. That said, they a re a low, aggressive profile (suits me down to the ground), this may not be for everyone.
After a couple of weeks use I am delighted with my purchase. Robust, light and easy to fit - exactly what I'd wanted. That said, they a re a low, aggressive profile (suits me down to the ground), this may not be for everyone.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.