Prologo Scratch Pro X20 Saddle with Tirox Rails
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Round saddle ideal for long distance MTB Riding. New Ti-Rox rails made from alloy-Steel, highly resi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Active Density -Different levels of padding along the saddle, higher density at the back and low at the front. This gives maximum comfort whilst eliminating pressure during heavy pedal strokes.
ESD-Ergo Shape Design means part of the saddle at the side has been removed. This gives more space for the riders legs which in turn means a better pedal stroke and a more maintained position.
Slide Control - A Prologo patented system that allows the rider to keep the correct position by avoiding sliding forward.
- U Clip compatible
- Size (mm) : 260x134
- Weight (gr) : 220
- Base : Carbon fibre Injection
- Rail : Tirox
- Cover : Microfiber
- Padding : Light Pu - Active Density