Prologo X-Zero Tirox CPC Saddle with Tirox Rails
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information New to the Prologo range the X-Zero is for XC/Cross Country use. This one has the new Tirox rails -... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionNew to the Prologo range the X-Zero is for XC/Cross Country use. This one has the new Tirox rails - Stainless Steel for a lower weight than the old Ti 1.4 rails, greater resistance and vibration absorption.
Connect Power Control - Prologos patented name for these new saddles featuring dense bunches of short, suction cup like gel polymer tubes.
This technology has been used in Moto GP and Formula 1, largely in gloves for the racers, but Prologo are the only ones to use it in cycling.
CPC saddles Have all the attributes of the standard high quality versions available but with some amazing added benefits:
- The CPC spots nano-structural shock absorbers which protect the muscles against stress and oscillation whilst riding, reduce the effects of fatigue and improving recovery time.
- Grip is also vastly improved as the hollow cpc Volcano heads enlarge the surface area of the saddle, while the CPC heads in all the optimal contact areas reduce slip improving power output and control.
- The elastic polymer CPC heads absorb shock by expanding at their bases on impact.
- The ergonomic, lightweight design allows air movement and cooling.
- The CPC polymers vary in density and use the athletes kinetic energy to actively manipulate the skin surface to stimulate nerves and improve blood circulation, preventing numbness.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.