Proper Cleaner by Guy Martin General Cleaner
- ShowProduct Information The General Cleaner is the 1st product to be released by Proper Cleaner. It's designed primarily as ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Lube & Cleaners Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The General Cleaner is the 1st product to be released by Proper Cleaner. It's designed primarily as a push bike cleaner, but it'll have a good go at most things!
Guy & the team put in over 100 miles a week, with the bikes only getting cleaned at the end of each week. We always use soft brushes to remove the stubborn stuff, so went for a formulation that is kind to all finishes.
Whether it's a Road, Mountain, Gravel bike, or something in between our General Cleaner is the tool for the job.
Just fill your bottle with your own water (750ml), drop in a complete capsule, give it 30 seconds & a shake and it's reet.
The liquid is fully biodegradable, alkaline based & it's not tested on Nigel the Dog or his mates. It's safe to use on all surfaces, including carbon fibre & anodized parts, nor will it affect the performance of your disc brakes. You get 1.5 litres of cleaner, but because we're not shipping you 1.5 litres liquid it has a smaller carbon footprint than other cleaners on the market & the technology behind it is trick!
- 750 ml bottle and 2 Capsules (making 750 ml each).
- Price:' Equivalent' to just £4.33 per litre!!!
- Safe to use on all parts and surfaces, including carbon fibre, anodized parts & rubber seals.
- Disc rotor & pad friendly.
- Alkaline-based & contains no solvents, acids or CFCs Liquid is 100% biodegradable.
- Capsules can be used up to 3 years after the date on the back of the resealable pouch.
- Not tested on Nigel the Dog or his mates.
- Designed, tested and manufactured in the UK.
Adhere to safety instructions on the bottle, do not drink or get into your eyes - aim at what you're cleaning!
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Lube & Cleaners Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.