Proviz Reflect 360 Waterproof Overshoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Overshoes See the latest products
New in Overshoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The REFLECT360 waterproof shoe covers are the latest addition to the highly popular REFLECT360 range... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The REFLECT360 waterproof shoe covers are the latest addition to the highly popular REFLECT360 range.
The shoe covers have exceptional waterproofing as they are PU coated fleece. In short, they will keep you warm and dry! They also have the added advantage of being fully reflective at night so that when a vehicle's headlights shine upon them, they light up to be bright white to help your position on the road be more easily identifiable.
They have a waterproof lock-zipper, a heel loop, reinforced toe and heel, ankle adjuster and an open sole for your cleats. All in all, everything you'd want in a top quality waterproof shoe cover.
The Material - Utilising millions of highly reflective tiny glass beads the REFLECT360 range's appearance is almost ghostly in a driver's headlights!
Waterproof Lock Zip - The waterproof zip helps to keep the water out on those rainy days.
Hook and Loops Strap - The hook and loop attachment helps to keep the overshoes snug and secure.
Covered Toe - The covered toe helps to ensure spray from the road does not enter the front of your shoes.
Heel Loop - The heel loop helps to secure the overshoes without pulling at the material.
- 100% reflective outer-facing panelling
- Waterproof and windproof PU coated fleece
- Offset waterproof lock-zipper, heel loop, calf hook & loop adjuster and open sole
- Reinforced open sole heel to be worn with cycling shoes
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.