Proviz Switch Cycling Jacket
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Windproof Jackets See the latest products
New in Windproof Jackets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information One jacket, two options. The Proviz Switch cycling jacket is a reversible dual layer garment. Durin... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
One jacket, two options. The Proviz Switch cycling jacket is a reversible dual layer garment. During daytime riding the day glo yellow layer improves visibility without the need for reflective element.
At night the 100% reflective silver material (the same found of the Reflex 360 garment) greatly improves your visibility by picking up the slightest external light source. The Switch jacket is ideal for commuters and daily urban riders where visibility is essential.
A perforated back area and two side vents allow for good airflow through the jacket keeping you from overheating. Two side pockets offer plenty of room to stash ride essentials like your phone, money and keys.
- Reversible: Black / 100% reflective (CE EN20471 certified)
- Two-way reversible zipper with puller
- Perforated reflective material to aid breathability
- Two side pockets
- Two side vents
- Low profiled rear spray guard
- Raglan sleeves
- Waterproof – 10,000gm/24hr
- Machine washable
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Silver/Yellow
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Proviz Switch Cycling Jacket Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I feel more confident riding on the road when wearing this jacket. It has good high visibility orb in Day and night. The zips feel that they could be stronger. Not sure how long them will last. But generally. Very pleased with this purchase.
I feel more confident riding on the road when wearing this jacket. It has good high visibility orb in Day and night. The zips feel that they could be stronger. Not sure how long them will last. But generally. Very pleased with this purchase.Close review