Quarq DZero Carbon 11R Road Powermeter - Rings and Bottom Bracket Not Included
- ShowProduct Information The Quarq DZero Carbon 11R road power meter combines 10 years of technological advances with new fea... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Quarq DZero Carbon 11R road power meter combines 10 years of technological advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
The new Qalvin BLE app, for the carbon version, compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets. Reach a higher level with the Quarq DZero platform.
- Works with traditional 5-bolt chainrings from most manufacturers.
- Variations include Hidden Bolt (HB), Non-hidden Bolt (NHB).
- The DZero Power Meter Spider pairs with Quarq Prime.
- Existing owners can upgrade to a DZero spider if the power meter uses the 8-bolt interface.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- BB30 versions ship with the spacers and wave washer required for BB386EVO installation.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad - no magnet.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy - within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Material - CNC Machined Aluminium Spider, Exogram™ Carbon Crank Arms
- Accuracy - 1.5%
- Bolt Circle Diameter - 130 BCD, 110 BCD
- Arm Lengths - 162.5mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- Q-Factor - 145mm
- Bottom Bracket - GXP, Press Fit GXP, BB30, Press Fit 30, BBright, BB386EVO, BB30A, PF30A
- Wireless Technology - ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology
- Battery - CR2032, 200 hours of riding time
- Weight - 578/559g (130/110 BCD)
- Head Unit - ANT+™ and Bluetooth® low energy technology compatible head units (available separately)
- Compatibility - Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. Hidden (HB) and Non-hidden Bolt (NHB) patterns. 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X. Not compatible with Campagnolo® chainrings.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.