Quarq SRAM Riken AL Powermeter (Rings & BB not Included)
New in Cranks and Chainsets
- A direct force power meter that measures total power output from both legs with +/-1.5% accuracy.
- Works for every discipline: Road, triathlon, time trial and cyclo-cross
- No compromises on materials, shifting, wheels or pedal choice.
- Proven by pro teams and athletes throughout the world - Cobbled Classics, Giro d'™Italia, Tour de France, Vuelta a Espana, World Championships.
- Number 1 at the Ironman World Championship for the last three years.
- Uses forged aluminum crank arms.
- 10K - programmed with over 10,000 data points to eliminate temperature effects on power measurement.
- AxCad â€“ A multi-axis accelerometer switches the power meter on and measures cadence, simplifying installation and operation.
- Breakthrough Materials - Exogram hollow carbon fiber crank arms - the lightest, strongest crank arms we make - minimize weight and maximize speed. [ELSA RS, ELSA R and SRAM RED]
- Easy to use (and reuse) â€“ LED indicator and visible ANT+ ID. The replaceable CR2032 battery never leaves you without power. Manual and automatic zeroing make it truly set and forget.
- Built to Last - IPX7 waterproof rating, 2-year warranty, free firmware updates and acclaimed international support. Moves with you from bike to bike.
- With Quarq's free Qalvin app - available for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android - you can set the zero offset, check battery voltage, run diagnostics and perform firmware updates. For free.
There are currently no customer reviews
Write your own review