RSP Camber Alloy Seatpost
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rigid seatposts See the latest products
New in Rigid seatposts
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information This RSP seatpost, known as the Camber has been developed to offer maximum value and, the easiest ad... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Product DescriptionThis RSP seatpost, known as the Camber has been developed to offer maximum value and, the easiest adjustment possible. Based around the design of a standard micro-adjust seat post, the Camber has no serrations on the contact point between the post and the saddle. Whilst still gripping the saddle rails securely using 2 allen bolts, the lack of serrations makes minor adjustments far easier - without the clunk from one position to the next, as you get with a standard post. Simple idea, but very effective! Available in 27.2, 30.9 or 31.6mm sizes, all in 400mm length. Also available in white.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
RSP Camber Alloy Seatpost Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I bought this as a cheap replacement of the standard post but found it to be a good quality sturdy item.
I bought this as a cheap replacement of the standard post but found it to be a good quality sturdy item.Close review