RSP Front 15mm Bolt Through Calavera CC35D 700c 28H
- ShowProduct Information Lightweight Road/CX/Gravel wheel built using an RSP Calavera Carbon CC35D rim, 100x15mm sealed beari... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionLightweight Road/CX/Gravel wheel built using an RSP Calavera Carbon CC35D rim, 100x15mm sealed bearing hub and lightweight Mach1 double butted spokes
- Our new Tubeless ready Carbon Road/CX/Gravel wheels are designed to offer increased stiffness, reduced weight & more speed
- Built using the RSP Calavera Carbon 17.9mm internal profile rim, this added width will offer reduced rolling resistance, better handling & better aerodynamic properties
- 35mm Deep section for increased stiffness
- Chosen 28h 6 bolt Disc version hub, 15mm thru axle type, 2 sealed cartridge bearings.
- Q/R axle conversion kit available - Part No. SJCXQRFKIT
- 12mm axle conversion kit available - Part No. SJCX12FRKIT
- Mach1 double butted black racing spokes. Strong yet light, stainless steel spokes with brass nipples
- 2 cross lacing pattern for increased durability
- Individual wheel weight 715g
- 1 Year warranty & 2 year crash replacement scheme
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
At Tredz, you can spread the cost of your purchase and pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount). Finance is provided by Barclays Partner Finance and PayPal Credit with 0% APR finance available on purchases over £250 for Barclays Partner Finance and from £99 for PayPal Credit. Eligibility criteria apply.
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & Barclays will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available