Race Face AEffect Cranks Arms Only
- ShowProduct Information Now with two-tone graphics, our popular AEffect crankset is designed to handle aggressive trail ridi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cranks & Chainsets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Now with two-tone graphics, our popular AEffect crankset is designed to handle aggressive trail riding at an XC crank weight and attractive pricepoint. Featuring the Cinch System with its interchangeable spider options, our trusted 24mm EXI interface spindle and additional 165mm length, AEffect is a rock solid crankset for today's modern XC and trail rider.
- Black satin finish.
- New 165mm length.
- Alloy or Steel DM Ring.
- CINCH removable spider interface.
- Deep pocket net forged from 6066 AL to optimize stiffness.
- Colour: Black.
- Built for: XC / Trail / Enduro / Fatbike.
- Spindle size: 24mm - 5 lengths available.
- Spiders: 2x 104/64MM BCD (Boost option available).
- Cinch Direct Mount:
- Alloy: 26T, 28T, 30T, 32T, 34T, 36T, 38T.
- Steel: 28T, 30T, 32T.
- Weight: 650g (32T Alloy DM, W/O BB), 714g (32T Steel DM, W/O BB).
- Size: 165, 170, 175.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cranks & Chainsets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.