Race Face Atlas AM Chainset Double and Bash
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike See the latest products
View SRAM XX1 Crank - GXP - 1x11 - Boost 148 - Q-Factor Direct Mount Chainring (GXP Cups NOT included)From £322.99
View SRAM XX1 Crank - GXP - 1x11 - Q-Factor Includes 32T Direct Mount Chainring (GXP - Cups NOT inc.)Now £333.49
New in Mountain Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Designed for 4-6 inch travel bikes, the Atlas AM crank is engineered for riders that want a crank th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionDesigned for 4-6 inch travel bikes, the Atlas AM crank is engineered for riders that want a crank that can take them virtually anywhere. The ATLAS crank is designed specifically for All Mountain riding. If you want a crank that's light enough for XC climbs but strong enough for light freeride use, the Atlas crank is the perfect choice
- A true all mountain crank - light enough for climbs & strong enough for descents
- CNC machined in our British Columbia, Canada manufacturing facility
- Manufactured from OPTIM-AL, over 20% stronger compared to the commonly used 7050 alloy
- Un-matched strength to weight ratio compared to other manufacturer's DH cranks
- Medium walled, heat treated CroMo spindle
- Bearings feature our new custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease & keep contaminants out
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life