Race Face Atlas AM Stem
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB stems See the latest products
New in MTB stems
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Atlas AM stem is designed specifically for the all-mountain rider, light enough for cross-countr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe Atlas AM stem is designed specifically for the all-mountain rider, light enough for cross-country use but also able to withstand light freeriding, providing the ultimate in versatility
- Machined in our British Columbia, Canada manufacturing plant from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position.
- Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry.
- Faceplate eliminates "stress risers" which cause your bar to bend or break.
- Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube.
- Available in 1 1/8 with a 31.8mm bar clamp only
- Laser etched logos.Spec:
- BUILT FOR: AM
- SIZE: 50, 70, 90, 110mm
- RISE: 8 degrees
- BAR DIAMETER: 31.8mm
- COLOUR: Bad Ass Black
- Stack Height: 41mm
- Weight: 170g (70mm)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.