Race Face Atlas Ti-Rail Saddle
- ShowProduct Information Atlas Ti-Rail Saddle :The all new Atlas Ti-Fly saddle. Lightweight, ultra sleek, minimalist styling ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Saddles Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionAtlas Ti-Rail Saddle :
- The all new Atlas Ti-Fly saddle. Lightweight, ultra sleek, minimalist styling ensures it's easy to get off the back when things get steep, but still offers the support needed to get you through an all day epic.
- An unsurpassed strength to weight ratio, the Ti-Fly saddle offers World Cup race proven performance - because if you're not fast, you're last!
- If you're bike is already decked out with Atlas, or you're just looking for an upgrade, we suggest you get your Atl-ass on one this season.
- Super light weight
- Unsurpassed weight : strength ratio.
- Ultra sleek and minimalistic design.
- Worldcup race proven performance.
- Super light weight EVA foam with glossy graphic bases.
- Stylish, microfibre cover has debossed Atlas Topo map
- Built for: AM/XC/DH/FR
- Connection: Rail
- Dimensions: 260mm X 127mm
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.