Race Face Chester Riser Bar
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB handlebars See the latest products
New in MTB handlebars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Do you love to ride your mountain bike? Love boosting big airs, punishing the trails and your gear? ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
The Chester bar is made of tough 6061 alloy with the perfect width, sweep and rise to be at home on both your DH and hardtail rigs. These bars will last long after your bones, bruises and scrapes heal up and youÕre ready to tackle that gap jump that has had your number.
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 Alloy.
- Butted for an optimal strength to weight ratio.
- Wider construction & re-designed taper offers more control & increased stiffness.
- Shot peened for high impact strength & fatigue resistance.
- Built for: AM/DH/FR
- Length: 740mm, 9° rearward, 6° upward
- Weight: 400g
- Rise: 1
Race Face Chester Riser Bar Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Bought these as the bars supplied with my bike weren't wide enough... These are great, and pretty cheap for Raceface.
Bought these as the bars supplied with my bike weren't wide enough... These are great, and pretty cheap for Raceface.Close review
Looks great on my Norco Fuid and even better feels great! Thank you Tredz for a quick delivery
Looks great on my Norco Fuid and even better feels great! Thank you Tredz for a quick deliveryClose review