Race Face Chester Stem
- ShowProduct Information Chester Stem :Do you love to ride your mountain bike? Love boosting big airs, punishing the trails a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Stems Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionChester Stem :
- Do you love to ride your mountain bike? Love boosting big airs, punishing the trails and your gear? A rider not worried about having the lightest, most expensive on the market...you just want parts that can take a beating and won't let you down?
- The Chester Stem is a practical stem with 2 length options, big bold graphics, and that legendary bomb-proof Race Face toughness baked right in.
- Forged & blasted 2014 alloy for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight.
- Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position.
- Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts.
- Faceplate eliminates 'stress risers' which can cause your bar to bend or break.
- Length: 50/70 mm
- Weight: 171g (70mm)
- Rise: 8 Deg
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.