Race Face Cinch BB92 Bottom Bracket
- ShowProduct Information Custom 19 ball flanged retainer bearingsAllow the use of a 30mm spindle with Shimano press fit shell... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Bottom Brackets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Custom 19 ball flanged retainer bearings
- Allow the use of a 30mm spindle with Shimano press fit shells without decreasing ball bearing size
- Bearings races are fully coated for improved corrosion resistance
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil wood grease
- Includes an industry exclusive inner sleeve to protect against water ingress
- BUILT FOR: XC/AM/FR/DH
- WEIGHT: 69g
- COMPATIBILITY: Shimano pressfit BB92 shells
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Race Face Cinch BB92 Bottom Bracket Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Seems like a good product, it’s a bottom bracket so nothing to get excited about but it’s pretty smooth on first ride.
Seems like a good product, it’s a bottom bracket so nothing to get excited about but it’s pretty smooth on first ride.Close review
Bottom Brackets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.