Race Face Khyber Womens Long Finger Cycling Gloves
- ShowProduct Information Completely re-designed for 2015. Low profile, slip-on racing style.Back of hand is silky, lightweigh... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Race Face Sizing
- Show Cycling Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionCompletely re-designed for 2015.
- Low profile, slip-on racing style.
- Back of hand is silky, lightweight Nylon mesh with cut-out detail.
- Minimal Amara palm with articulated panels offers optimal hand-to-bar contact.
- Reinforced finger caps.
- Silicone trigger fingers.
- Touch Screen compatible middle finger.
- Lycra finger fourchettes.
- Highly absorbent terry wiping surface.
- Reinforced thumb crotch.
- Back of wrist is woven elastic.
- Palm side wrist closure is Neoprene with pull tab extension and lycra expansion gusset for ease when slipping on.
There are currently no customer reviews
Race Face Sizing
Race Face Gloves Size Chart
Use the Fox Clothing size chart to find the best fit for you.
Gloves: Wrap a tape measure around your palm at the widest point (usually the knuckles) and make a light fist.Take that measurement and refer to the chart below to find your size.
|6-6½” (15-16.5cm)||7-7½" (17.5-19cm)||8-8½" (20-21.5cm)||9-9½" (22.5-24cm)||10-10½" (25-26.5cm)|
|5-5½" (12.5-14 cm)||6-6½" (15-16.5 cm)||7-7½” (17.5-19 cm)||8-8½" (20-21.5 cm)||9-9½" (22.5-24 cm)|
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Cycling Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.