Race Face Next SL Cranks 10 Speed 104/64 24/38T Ring
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Introducing the lightest production carbon crankset on the planet. Proudly designed, tested and manu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionIntroducing the lightest production carbon crankset on the planet. Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in our Canadian facility with US sourced carbon and aluminum. NEXT SL combines proven Race Face proprietary hollow arm technology with our new ‘Cinch’ interface. Imagine interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards. Quite possibly the most versatile crankset you will ever own
- Completely redesigned for 2014
- The crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core - no internal aluminum spine
- Industry standard 30mm spline interface CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminum super alloy that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application)
- Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments
- BUILT FOR: XC Race/Trail/Enduro
- SIZE: 170, 175mm
- BB OPTIONS: BB92, 68/73 BSA, 100mm BSA, PF30
- Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- WEIGHT: 175mm w/o BB 540g (24/38T)
- CHAINLINE: 2X w/o bash - 47mm
- RING CONFIGURATION: 64/104mm