Race Face Respond 1 1/8 Inch DH/AM MTB Stem
- ShowProduct Information New for 2010, the Respond stem is part of the new Respond DH/AM group - designed for riders wanting ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Stems Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionNew for 2010, the Respond stem is part of the new Respond DH/AM group - designed for riders wanting big hit performance at All Mountain weights. The Respond stem is engineered to offer an optimal combination of strength, stiffness, and weight at an attractive price point
- Forged and blasted 6061 aluminum for high strength and fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight
- Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position
- Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts
- Faceplate eliminates 'stress risers' which could cause your bar to bend or break
- BUILT FOR: AM/DH/FR
- SIZE: 45, 60mm
- STEERER: 1 1/8" and 1.5"
- RISE: 10 degrees
- BAR DIAMETER: 31.8mm
- COLOUR: Black
- Weight: 195g (45mm), 215g (60mm)
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.