Race Face Respond MTB Riser Handlebar
- ShowProduct Information Designed for DH/AM riders seeking big hit performance at an All Mountain weight and a beer budget co... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Handlebars Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Big hit performance at all mountain weight
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless Air Alloy material
- Butted for an optimal strength to weight ratio
- Wider construction & re-designed taper offers more width & increased stiffness
- Built For: AM/DH/FR
- Dimensions: 785mm width, 9° rearward, 4° upward
- Rise: 1½"
- Bar Diameter: 31.8mm
- Weight: 365g
Race Face Respond MTB Riser Handlebar Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Always known raceface to be excellent quality & these seem to be strong & well made. My only criticism is that the finish marked easily whilst installing them which makes we wonder how well it will hold up long term on trails.
Always known raceface to be excellent quality & these seem to be strong & well made. My only criticism is that the finish marked easily whilst installing them which makes we wonder how well it will hold up long term on trails.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.