Race Face Turbine 10 Speed Double Chainring Set
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB Chainrings See the latest products
New in MTB Chainrings
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information After two years of engineering work and rigorous testing, the all new Turbine rings are ready to rid... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionAfter two years of engineering work and rigorous testing, the all new Turbine rings are ready to ride.
Completely redesigned from the ground up, these rings shift like nothing else. As with our previous Team and Race rings, the Turbine rings are made in Canada from 7075 aluminum, so they are built to last.
Offering unparalleled form and function, the new Turbine rings are second to none, and come standard on our Deus and Next cranks.
New asymmetrical tooth profiling and more upshift and downshift zones yield instantaneous smooth and quiet shifting, even under load.
Three times stiffer than our previous Team chainrings without any weight gain. Net result is much sharper, quicker and more responsive shifts as well as increased resistance to impacts.
Machined in Canada with US made aluminum.
- BUILT FOR: XC
- SIZES: MTB 4 bolt 104/64 - 22, 32, 44
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.