Race Face Turbine Dropper Seatpost
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Dropper See the latest products
New in Dropper
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The slick looking and smooth working Race Face Turbine Dropper Seatpost is made for enduro racers an... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The slick looking and smooth working Race Face Turbine Dropper Seatpost is made for enduro racers and trail riders alike, who want to make the most of every trail.
With internal routing, infinite-adjust travel and Race Face Hunter Head 2-bolt design, the Turbine has everything you could ask for in a dropper post. The Quick Connector allows for easy and tool-free disconnection of the dropper for servicing.
The supplied lever can be used on either side of the handlebar for easy customisation. An under-bar lever is available separately for front shifter positioning, and is available in a variety of colours.
The Race Face Turbine is robustly built and can withstand usage in below-freezing temperatures, great for those who ride well into winter.
- Internal cable routing.
- Infinite-adjust within stroke.
- Race Face proven Hunter Head 2-bolt design.
- Quick Connector allows easy, tool-free disconnection.
- Left or right mount universal thumb lever remote (included).
- Remote uses standard shifter cable and housing.
- Functions at full capacity in below-freezing conditions (i.e. suitable for Fat Bikes & winter riding).
- 1x Front shifter style hop-up lever available in Black, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple.
- 7050 aluminium
- Zero offset head type
- BUILT FOR: XC/Trail/Enduro
- WEIGHT: 495g (30.9 x 440 x 150mm w/o lever
- LENGTH: 350, 375, 415, 440mm
- QUILL SIZES: 31.6mm or 30.9mm
- TRAVEL: 100, 125 or 150mm
- LEVER ACTUATION: Mechanical
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.