This Raleigh Array electric bike is in great condition. However, it has previously been ridden for a number of miles, and as such there is some wear on the drivetrain and tyres. Cosmetically, the bike also has some damage on the top tube, mudguard, head tube, downtube and mech.
To ensure this bike meets our high standards for quality, it has undergone a thorough inspection by our professional mechanics. As with all our bikes, it comes with a 12 month Tredz warranty, plus any additional manufacturer warranty which may apply.
The Raleigh Array E-Motion Crossbar electric hybrid bike is the perfect choice for cyclists who want a reliable and utilitarian bike with an ebike pedal boost. The battery & motor give you plenty of power for effort-free cycling, and you’ll get plenty of range out of the 300Wh battery. The upright seating position is very comfortable and makes the bike easy to control.
• 6061 aluminium alloy frame offers a comfortable upright riding position
• Electric motor in the front hub boosts your natural pedalling power
• Shimano 7 speed drivetrain with twist shifter for intuitive gear changing
• Rear rack and mudguards fitted for added utility
• Front and rear lights powered by main battery pack
• Sizes: medium
• Colour: Black
• The Raleigh Array E-Motion Crossbar is available with 0% APR finance
• Motor: E-Motion front wheel hub motor
• Battery: 300Wh rack mounted battery pack
• Display: Handlebar mounted LED display unit shows battery capacity and power mode
The new E motion motor adds power to your ride allowing you to travel further faster and more comfortably. The software built into the Emotion system ensures that the Array has a smooth and progressive acceleration to ensure you have a comfortable, controlled journey. The 300Wh battery has a range of 22 to 108 Km depending on the terrain and how much power you use. Shimano's 7 speed gears and easy to use twist shift allow you to find the right gear. CST Zeppelin high volume tyres with puncture protection and reflective stripe make your ride more comfortable and safer.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.