Raleigh Atom 14w 2019 - Kids Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 14 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in 14 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Aluminium frame; for your child's first experience of cycling an aluminium frame is ideal it is ligh... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Aluminium frame; for your child's first experience of cycling an aluminium frame is ideal it is lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre
- Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh pavement bikes fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children's bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh pavement bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Handlebars for a more upright riding position, allowing your child to become more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium rims; another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh pavement bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Junior non slip pedals; a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children's bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Full chain guard; colour co-ordinated with graphics to match the bike design, it is a functional necessity. Not only does it stop the dirt getting on your child and their clothes but it also keeps the sharp edges of the chain wheel covered and away from little fingers
- Stabilisers are an essential for your child's first bike, giving your child and you confidence during their first cycling adventures, allowing them to learn balance and co-ordination safely
- Rear mudguard; an essential piece of any Children's pavement bike designed to keep your child clean from any dirt picked up by the rear tyre, plus it is designed to enhance the look of this MTB bike
- Graphics under a clear coat; yet another high specification on the Raleigh Atom, by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the super hero designed Atom will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Colour co-ordinated saddles, grips and tyres, at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children's range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Aluminium 6061, Y|
|Fork:||Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm|
|Stem:||Steel, 25 degree rise, 22.2mm, black|
|Bars:||Steel, 480mm wide, 50mm rise, black, crossbar|
|Front Brake:||Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator, black|
|Rear Brake:||Aluminium V-brake, black|
|Brake Lever:||Resin bracket aluminium lever, 2 finger, adjustment screws|
|Rims:||Aluminium 14" single wall 20h, silver|
|Front Hub:||Steel 20h, nutted, silver|
|Rear Hub:||Steel 20h, nutted, silver|
|Front Tyre:||14 x 2.125, black, colourline|
|Rear Tyre:||14 x 2.125, black, colourline|
|Seat Post:||Steel, 27.2 x 178mm, black|
|Chainset:||Steel 1 piece, black crank|
|Bottom Bracket:||Steel 9pc|
|Chain:||1/2" x 1/8"|
|Pedals:||Resin junior, rubber non slip pads, 1/2", black/red|