Raleigh Atom 14w 2019 - Kids Bike
- ShowProduct Information Aluminium frame; for your child's first experience of cycling an aluminium frame is ideal it is ligh... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Kids Bike Sizing
- Show Kids Bike Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Show What's In The Box
- Aluminium frame; for your child's first experience of cycling an aluminium frame is ideal it is lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre
- Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh pavement bikes fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children's bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh pavement bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Handlebars for a more upright riding position, allowing your child to become more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium rims; another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh pavement bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Junior non slip pedals; a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children's bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Full chain guard; colour co-ordinated with graphics to match the bike design, it is a functional necessity. Not only does it stop the dirt getting on your child and their clothes but it also keeps the sharp edges of the chain wheel covered and away from little fingers
- Stabilisers are an essential for your child's first bike, giving your child and you confidence during their first cycling adventures, allowing them to learn balance and co-ordination safely
- Rear mudguard; an essential piece of any Children's pavement bike designed to keep your child clean from any dirt picked up by the rear tyre, plus it is designed to enhance the look of this MTB bike
- Graphics under a clear coat; yet another high specification on the Raleigh Atom, by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the super hero designed Atom will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Colour co-ordinated saddles, grips and tyres, at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children's range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design
|Frame:||Aluminium 6061, Y|
|Fork:||Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm|
|Stem:||Steel, 25 degree rise, 22.2mm, black|
|Bars:||Steel, 480mm wide, 50mm rise, black, crossbar|
|Front Brake:||Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator, black|
|Rear Brake:||Aluminium V-brake, black|
|Brake Lever:||Resin bracket aluminium lever, 2 finger, adjustment screws|
|Rims:||Aluminium 14" single wall 20h, silver|
|Front Hub:||Steel 20h, nutted, silver|
|Rear Hub:||Steel 20h, nutted, silver|
|Front Tyre:||14 x 2.125, black, colourline|
|Rear Tyre:||14 x 2.125, black, colourline|
|Seat Post:||Steel, 27.2 x 178mm, black|
|Chainset:||Steel 1 piece, black crank|
|Bottom Bracket:||Steel 9pc|
|Chain:||1/2" x 1/8"|
|Pedals:||Resin junior, rubber non slip pads, 1/2", black/red|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Kids Bike Sizing
Kids Bike Sizing Guide
|2||10” – 12”||81 – 93|
|3||12”||89 – 102|
|4||14”/16”||96 – 110|
|5||16”||102 - 117|
|6||16”/18”||107 – 124|
|7||20”||113 – 131|
|8||20”||119 – 138|
|9||20”||124 – 144|
|10||24”||128 – 150|
|11||24”||132 – 156|
|12||24”||137 - 162|
Read our kids bike size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Kids Bike Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
What's In The Box
What's In The Box
As cyclists ourselves, we know you will be keen to get out on your new bike as soon as possible. That's why we provide you with all the essential kit you need to get your shiny new bike rolling for the first time.
Most bikes don't come with pedals as standard so we include a set of basic pedals, free of charge with every bike we send out. We will also provide you with a pedal spanner to fit them and a 9-key trail tool, along with full instructions for setting your bike up out of the box. Each bike is sent out with a 16 point, quality control check sheet so you can be confident that your bike has been fully checked by our qualified mechanics.
- Basic setup instructions
- 16 point quality control checklist
- Free tredz multitool
- Free tred pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Free drawstring kit bag
- Free bike insurance voucher
All these items are provided at no extra charge and are packed into a Tredz drawstring bag that doubles up as a handy backpack for carrying your ride essentials.
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free Tredz 9-key trail tool
- Free Tredz drawstring bag
- Free 8 weeks insurance voucher
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
Read our bike setup guide.
- Tredz bikes are fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- 0% APR finance available on any basket over £99
- Price match guarantee
- 365 day 'no hassle' returns
- Free UK delivery, on a date that suits you