Raleigh Balance Burner 2019 - Kids Balance Bike
Note: Balance bikes are delivered unbuilt
- ShowProduct Information Following the amazingly successful launch of the Raleigh Mini Burner in 2018. We have created a new ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Kids And Junior Bike Sizing
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Show What's In The Box
Following the amazingly successful launch of the Raleigh Mini Burner in 2018. We have created a new mini balance bike for all budding BMX champions. The Mini Mag Burner has been designed to replicate the Mag Burner originally released in 1983.
- A balance bike is an ideal first step for a child to learn how to ride without pedals. The child scoots along by sitting on the saddle and moving their feet backwards and forwards, keeping either one foot or both feet on the ground at all times. They learn basic cycling skills; balance and coordination whilst having great fun and looking good
- Aluminium frame; for your child's first experience of cycling an aluminium frame is ideal it is lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre
- Handlebars for a more upright riding position; allowing your child to become more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Graphics under a clear coat; by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the Burner design will remain undamaged for years to follow
- A super cool handlebar fitting race plate with alphabet and number sticker sets
- Colour co-ordinated saddle, grips and tyres; at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children's range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Aluminium, low step-through|
|Fork:||Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 25.4mm|
|Headset:||Steel 8pc, black|
|Stem:||Steel, 22.2mm, silver|
|Bars:||Steel, 480mm wide, 77mm rise, black, crossbar|
|Rims:||Mag wheel, 12" 8 spoke, yellow|
|Front Hub:||Part of mag wheel|
|Rear Hub:||Part of mag wheel|
|Spokes:||Part of mag wheel|
|Front Tyre:||12.5 x 2.25 blue tanwall|
|Rear Tyre:||12.5 x 2.25 blue tanwall|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 27.2 x 180mm, silver|
|Saddle:||Blue, steel rail silver|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
Kids And Junior Bike Sizing
Junior Bike Size Chart
Type / Wheel Size
1 - 4
77 – 105cm
2 - 4
85 – 105cm
4 - 6
105 – 117cm
5 - 7
112 – 125cm
6 - 8
117 – 132cm
7 - 10
125 – 136cm
Read our kids bike size guide for more information on kids bike sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering international deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
What's In The Box
What's In The Box
As cyclists ourselves, we know you will be keen to get out on your new bike as soon as possible. That's why we provide you with all the essential kit you need to get your shiny new bike rolling for the first time.
Most bikes don't come with pedals as standard so we include a set of basic pedals, free of charge with every bike we send out. We will also provide you with a pedal spanner to fit them and a 9-key trail tool, along with full instructions for setting your bike up out of the box. Each bike is sent out with a 16 point, quality control check sheet so you can be confident that your bike has been fully checked by our qualified mechanics.
- Basic setup instructions
- 16 point quality control checklist
- Free tredz multitool
- Free tred pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Free drawstring kit bag
- Free bike insurance voucher
All these items are provided at no extra charge and are packed into a Tredz drawstring bag that doubles up as a handy backpack for carrying your ride essentials.
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free Tredz 9-key trail tool
- Free Tredz drawstring bag
- Free 8 weeks insurance voucher
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
Read our bike setup guide.
- Tredz bikes are fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- 0% APR finance available on any basket over £99
- 365 day 'no hassle' returns
- Free UK delivery, on a date that suits you
You may also like...
Finance provider options available