Raleigh Caprice Womens 2019 - Hybrid Classic Bike
- ShowProduct Information Elegant and graceful the Raleigh Caprice is designed for travelling in comfort and style, perfectly ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Sizing
- Show Hybrid Bikes Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Show What's In The Box
- The classic steel twin tube shaped frame has relaxed geometry to give a comfortable riding position, with extra design features of internal cables and a steering limiter
- The rear brake and derailleur cables are routed inside the frame for low maintenance, to help reduce any trapped clothing incidents and to achieve a cleaner ?cable free? look to your new bike
- When you stand up your bike using the aluminium propstand, sometimes the front wheel will randomly move to the right or left, a steering limiter will stop this little annoyance
- 7 speed Shimano Revoshift gears, with rotational shifters for easy gear changing
- Aluminium V-brakes for an improved braking performance
- Aluminium double wall rims for strength, with a CNC braking surface giving an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- 700c tyres with a tread pattern suitable for roads, paths and trails, in cream to compliment the bike colours
- Swept back steel
|Frame:||Raleigh Classic steel twin tube low step women|s frame, internal rear brake and derailleur cables, steering limiter|
|Fork:||Raleigh steel classic 700c, rigid, 28.6mm|
|Headset:||1" threaded, chrome RAT240|
|Stem:||Steel, trekking, 40mm ext, 30 degree rise, 22.2mm, silver|
|Bars:||Steel, city, 545mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Aluminium V-brake, silver|
|Rear Brake:||Aluminium V-brake, silver|
|Brake Lever:||Aluminium lever, resin bracket|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tourney RD-TX31, 6/7 speed, direct attachment|
|Shifters:||Shimano Tournery SL-RS35-7R, 7 speed Revoshift|
|Rims:||Aluminium 700c double wall 36h, machined side wall, colour coordinated|
|Front Hub:||Aluminium 36h, nutted, silver|
|Rear Hub:||Aluminium 36h, nutted, silver|
|Front Tyre:||Innova IA-2403, 700x38c, full cream|
|Rear Tyre:||Innova IA-2403, 700x38c, full cream|
|Seat Post:||Aluminium, micro adjust, 25.4 x 300mm, silver|
|Chainset:||42T Steel chainwheel, 170mm aluminium crank, silver|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper, 118mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano Tourney TZ21, 7 speed, 14-28|
|Pedals:||Resin trekking, 9/16", black|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Hybrid Bikes Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
What's In The Box
What's In The Box
As cyclists ourselves, we know you will be keen to get out on your new bike as soon as possible. That's why we provide you with all the essential kit you need to get your shiny new bike rolling for the first time.
Most bikes don't come with pedals as standard so we include a set of basic pedals, free of charge with every bike we send out. We will also provide you with a pedal spanner to fit them and a 9-key trail tool, along with full instructions for setting your bike up out of the box. Each bike is sent out with a 16 point, quality control check sheet so you can be confident that your bike has been fully checked by our qualified mechanics.
- Basic setup instructions
- 16 point quality control checklist
- Free tredz multitool
- Free tred pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Free drawstring kit bag
- Free bike insurance voucher
All these items are provided at no extra charge and are packed into a Tredz drawstring bag that doubles up as a handy backpack for carrying your ride essentials.
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free Tredz 9-key trail tool
- Free Tredz drawstring bag
- Free 8 weeks insurance voucher
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
Read our bike setup guide.
- Tredz bikes are fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- 0% APR finance available on any basket over £99
- Price match guarantee
- 365 day 'no hassle' returns
- Free UK delivery, on a date that suits you