Raleigh Captus Hub Gear 8 Speed 700c 2018 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With a high-quality Bosch crank drive motor and reliable hub gears, the Raleigh Captus Hub Gear 8 Sp... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With a high-quality Bosch crank drive motor and reliable hub gears, the Raleigh Captus Hub Gear 8 Speed 700c is a high-tech electric hybrid bike at an affordable price point. Ideal for practical cycling with much less effort, the Captus ebike is ready for all sorts of road, cycle path and even gravel track riding, from the daily commute to weekend cycling adventures.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame offers a comfortable upright riding position
- SR Suntour NEX suspension fork to smooth the bumps on the trail
- Bosch crank drive motor for powerful pedal assist
- Shimano Nexus 8 speed hub gears for reliable low maintenance running
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather speed control
- Rear rack and mudguards fitted for added utility
- 700c road bike wheels for efficient cycling
- Sizes: 46cm, 53cm
- Colour: Blue
- The Raleigh Captus Hub Gear 8 Speed 700c is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Bosch Active Line (2nd generation) crank drive motor
- Four levels of pedal assist – Eco, Tour, Sport & Turbo
- Battery: 300Wh frame mounted battery pack
- Display: on-board Intuvia computer
The new Raleigh Captus takes the proven Bosch motor technology and adds powerful Shimano disc brakes at a lower price than the Motus. Using the same frame and motor as the Motus the Raleigh Captus offers Bosch technology at a more affordable price.
The new generation 2 BOSCH Active Line system sees smoother acceleration whilst shifting gear to create the perfect combination of mechanical and electrical pedelec technology, up to an amazing 180km range from Eco mode, and a super low profile and exceptionally quiet middle motor.
Shimano's Nexus 8 speed hub makes shifting gear easy, whether you are in motion or standing still. The Suntour suspension fork, suspension seat post, ergonomic grips, adjustable stem and oversize hybrid handlebar all mean fantastic comfort over any distance.
Braking is covered by new Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, whilst CST ebike specific Zeppelin tyres keep your wheels firmly planted to the road.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Fork:||Suntour Nex suspension fork 63mm travel|
|Headset:||Adjustable angle Alloy|
|Stem:||Adjustable angle Alloy|
|Bars:||Comfort XLC Handlebar Black|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brake|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brake|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc brake|
|Rear Mech:||Nexus 8 Speed hub|
|Shifters:||Nexus 8 Speed revoshift|
|Rims:||Black 36 hole disc brake compatible|
|Front Hub:||Alloy 36 hole black disc QR|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Nexus 8-speed disc|
|Front Tyre:||CST Palm Bay E 700c x 42|
|Rear Tyre:||CST Palm Bay E 700c x 42|
|Seat Post:||Alloy Seatpost 30.9|
|Chainset:||Raleigh Alloy BOSCH crank set|
|Bottom Bracket:||Bosch Integrated in motor|
|Chain:||KMC Single Speed|
|Cassette:||Nexus 8 Speed Hub gear|
|Pedals:||Comfort Pedals with Anti Slip|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.