Raleigh Criterium Sport 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fast enough to race, comfortable enough to ride all day The Criterium Sport includes a full 2016 Sh... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionFast enough to race, comfortable enough to ride all day
- The Criterium Sport includes a full 2016 Shimano Tiagra 4700 groupset. Shimano have passed down technologies from their more expensive ranges into this new groupset. It includes; improved braking, shifting efficiencies, stiff 4-arm crank and internal cable routing through the shifters. This gives top level performance in every area at a great price
- The Criteriums' RE2P geometry pushes the rider's weight backwards - reducing fatigue on the arms while increasing comfort on long rides
- A carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer helps to absorb vibrations while keeping the front end of the bike stiff with smooth handling
- Internal cable routing protects against the elements and make your bike look great
- Schwalbe Lugano tyres are fast rolling, grippy and give great puncture protection
- RSP AC 2.0 wheels with sealed bearings are fast rolling and durable
The Raleigh Criterium Sport 2018 Features are:
Frame: AL6061 double butted alloy, internal cabling, tapered headtube, Endurance Race geometry
Fork: Endurance blend carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer
Stem: RSP alloy aheadset
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra 4700
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra 4700
Shifters Shimano Tiagra 4700
Chainset: Shimano Tiagra 4700 50/34. Crank Length 170mm 49-52cm, 172.5mm 54 - 56cm, 175mm 58 - 61cm
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Tiagra 4700
Cassette: SRAM PG 1030 11-32t Cassette
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano Tiagra 4700
Rear Brake: Shimano Tiagra 4700
Rims: RSP AC2.0
Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano with K-guard 700 x 25c Front, Kenda Kontender 700 x 26c Rear
Seatpost: RSP alloy micro adjust
Pedals: Road Cage