Raleigh Eva 24w Girls 2016 - Junior Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Aluminium frame with hydro formed tubes; developed for all styles of riding, trails, grass, paths an... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Aluminium frame with hydro formed tubes; developed for all styles of riding, trails, grass, paths and roads it is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre, with a lower top tube to allow your child to get on and off easily
- Suspension fork; a functional technical element of the Eva's high specification allowing your child to ride their bike on most surfaces, smoothing out bumps
- Full Shimano transmission; on all Raleigh Children's geared bikes we fit full Shimano transmission including; Shimano freewheels, derailleur's and Shimano Revoshift shifters. This ensures component compatibility and will improve your child's experience of learning how to change gears. In our experience this style of gear shifter is easier for your child to change gear with than other styles of gear shifters, Shimano Revoshift also enables your child to keep their hands fully on the handlebar whilst they are changing gear
- Rear derailleur protector; we fit as standard a rear gear protector which prevents damage to the high level of Shimano gears if the bike is dropped to the ground
- Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh Children's bikes fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children's bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh Children's bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Controls; fitted with lower rise handlebars to give a riding position so your child is more aware of their surrounding and a height adjustable aluminium stem allowing for your child's growth. The handlebar area is finished off with softer dual compound co-ordinated grips
- Aluminium double wall rims; yet another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh Children's bikes the aluminium double wall rim is not only strong it gives an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Graphics under a clear coat; yet another high specification on the Raleigh Eva, by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the sophisticated Eva design will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Printed saddle, at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children's range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design
The Raleigh Eva 24w Girls 2016 Features are:
Frame: Aluminium 6061, hydroformed, sloping toptube
Fork: 410E Hi-Tensile steel, suspension 24"
Headset: 1.1/18" threadless, integrated cartridge, 3 x 5mm aluminium spacers
Bars: Steel, 560mm wide, 30mm rise, black
Stem: Aluminium, 25 degree rise, 80mm Ext, black
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney FD-TZ30, long cage, down pull
Rear Mech: Shimano Tourney RD-FT55, 6 speed, super short cage
Shifters Shimano Tourney ASLRS35LN, 6 speed Revoshift
Chainset: 24/34/42, 3 piece steel, 152mm aluminium crank, black
Bottom Bracket: Steel 5pc
Cassette: Shimano Tourney TZ20, 6 speed, 14-28
Chain: KMC HV-408 6 speed
Front Brake: Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator
Rear Brake: Aluminium V-brake
Rims: Aluminium 24" double wall 36h, black
Front Hub: Steel 36h, nutted, black
Rear Hub: Steel 36h, nutted, black
Spokes: Black 14g
Tyres: 24 x 1.95, black Front, 24 x 1.95, black Rear
Seatpost: Aluminium, 30.6 x 250mm, black
Pedals: Resin junior, 9/16", black