Raleigh Fury 16w - Nearly New 2018 - BMX Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in BMX Bikes See the latest products
New in BMX Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information This Raleigh Fury BMX bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, it is showing no sig... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
This Raleigh Fury BMX bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, it is showing no signs of mechanical wear. However, it has some cosmetic imperfections on the forks and stem.
To ensure this bike meets our high standards for quality, it has undergone a thorough inspection by our professional mechanics. As with all our bikes, it comes with a 12 month Tredz warranty, plus any additional manufacturer warranty which may apply.
• Hi-tensile steel BMX frame with oversized tubes; the steel frame material results in a strong bike designed for all styles of riding
• Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh Children's bikes fitted for an improved braking performance
• Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children's bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
• Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh Children's bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
• BMX Handlebars; for a more upright riding position and BMX look, as your child grows in confidence and they begin to ride on the roads this style of handlebar allows your child to be more aware of things around them whilst riding
• Aluminium rims; another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh Children's bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
• Co-ordinated saddle and handlebar pad, at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children's range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design
• Sticker sets; supplied for your child to customise their bike, the decals applied to the bike frame can be easily removed if required
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Hi-Tensile steel, BMX|
|Fork:||Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm, BMX|
|Stem:||Steel, 4 bolt, 25.4mm, black|
|Bars:||Steel, crossbar, 530mm wide, 22.2mm|
|Front Brake:||Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator|
|Rear Brake:||Aluminium V-brake|
|Brake Lever:||Resin bracket aluminium lever, 2 finger, adjustment screws|
|Rims:||Aluminium 16" single wall 28h, black|
|Front Hub:||Steel 28h, nutted, silver|
|Rear Hub:||Steel 28h, nutted, silver|
|Front Tyre:||16 x 2.125, black|
|Rear Tyre:||16 x 2.125, black|
|Seat Post:||Steel, 25.4 x 250mm, black|
|Chainset:||Steel 36T, 1 piece, 127mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Steel 9pc|
|Chain:||1/2" x 1/8"|
|Pedals:||Resin junior, 1/2", black|