Raleigh Krush 18w 2018 - Kids Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 18 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in 18 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Raleigh Krush has a beautiful heart design inspired by soft floating feathers, using the latest ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes; the steel frame material and oversized tubes result in a strong frame designed for all styles of riding.
- The Krush frame has been designed with a lower top tube to allow your child to get on and off easily
- Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh Childrens bikes fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Childrens bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh Childrens bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Handlebars for a more upright riding position, as your child grows in confidence and they begin to ride on the roads this style of handlebar allows your child to be more aware.
|Frame:||Hi-Tensile steel, sloping toptube, oval downtube, MTB|
|Fork:||Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm|
|Stem:||Steel, 25 degree rise, 22.2mm, silver|
|Bars:||Steel, 500mm wide, 30mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator|
|Rear Brake:||Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator|
|Brake Lever:||Resin bracket aluminium lever, 2 finger, adjustment screws|
|Rims:||Aluminium 18" single wall 36h, silver|
|Front Hub:||Steel 36h, nutted, silver|
|Rear Hub:||Steel 36h, nutted, silver|
|Front Tyre:||18 x 2.125, black, white colourline|
|Rear Tyre:||18 x 2.125, black, white colourline|
|Seat Post:||Steel, 25.4 x 200mm, silver|
|Chainset:||Steel 36T, 1 piece, 114mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Steel 9pc|
|Chain:||1/2" x 1/8"|
|Pedals:||Resin junior, rubber non slip pads, 1/2", white/purple|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.