Raleigh Militis Pro 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Stiff, light, compliant was the request from Team Raleigh, to achieve this the layup for our Militis... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
When our professional riders at Team Raleigh asked for an ultra stiff, very light and compliant bike we went away to build them the best Raleigh they had ever seen. We designed, developed, refined and tested until we were sure we had the right mix of technology and high grade of carbon. The result, Team Raleigh took 110 podiums last season.
- The same frame 880g carbon frame as used by Team Raleigh
- C6 all carbon fork is light and stiff and significantly contributes to the positive handling
- The Speed Blend of carbon fibre makes for a fast positive handling race bike designed with Team Raleigh for criteriums and day races
- SRAM Rival 22 Groupset
- Wide section Cole Rollen Lite wheels help reduce rolling resistance
The Raleigh Militis Pro 2016 Features are:
Frame: Militis Speed Blend Direct Connect Carbon Fibre with PF30 btm bracket, tapered head tube. Performance race geometry
Fork: Raleigh C6 Speed Blend all carbon fork
Headset: FSA Orbit C40 No 42
Stem: RSP+ alloy aheadset
Front Mech: SRAM Rival 22 yaw
Rear Mech: SRAM Rival 22 ss
Shifters SRAM Rival 22
Chainset: SRAM Rival 22 52/36t crank lengths: 50/53cm -170mm, 55/57cm-172.5mm, 59cm-175mm
Bottom Bracket: SRAM PF30
Cassette: SRAM 1130 11-28
Chain: SRAM 1130
Front Brake: SRAM Rival
Rear Brake: SRAM Rival
Rims: Cole Rollen Lite Wide (Tubeless Ready)
Tyres: Schwalbe Durano 700c x 25mm Front Schwalbe Durano 700c x 25mm Rear
Seatpost: RSP+ carbon micro adjust
Pedals: Road Cage