Raleigh Molly 14w Girls 2013 - Kids Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 14 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in 14 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Raleigh Molly 14w Girls 2013 Features are:Frame: 9 inch Steel girls low-step thru frame with ova... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Frame: 9 inch Steel girls low-step thru frame with oval downtube
Fork: 14 inch Steel fork
Bars: Steel high rise
Front Brake: Caliper
Rear Brake: Caliper
Tyres: 14 inch Front 14 inch Rear
What is a Kids Bike?
Bikes ranging in wheel sizes from 12 (normally for riders aged 3 to 5 years), up to 20 (normally for riders aged 6 to 9 years). The correct size would be determined by the height of the rider. Designed in girls and boys models and also in a number of styles. For more information on children's bikes see our Children's Bikes Buying Guide.