Raleigh Mustang 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Raleigh Mustang lives on a diet of tarmac, pot holes, mud and gravelKey Features:The Gravel Road... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The Gravel Road geometry of our aluminium frame keeps you comfortable during a long day in the saddle
- A longer wheelbase and lower bottom bracket height produce excellent handling when traveling over uneven ground at speed
- A carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer helps to absorb vibrations while keeping the front end of the bike stiff with smooth handling
- Shimano Claris 16 Speed gearing offers reliable shifting to get you up and down hills
- TRP Spyre dual actuation cable disc brakes offer reliable stopping power in the mud and wet
- Schwalbe CX Comp semi-slick tyres roll fast on Britain's pot holed streets yet give you enough grip to venture down a canal path, bridleway or forest track at speed
The Raleigh Mustang 2016 Features are:
Frame: AL6061 double butted alloy, tapered headtube, Gravel geometry
Fork: Gravel specific carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer
Stem: RSP alloy aheadset
Front Mech: Shimano Claris
Rear Mech: Shimano Claris
Shifters Shimano Claris
Chainset: FSA Tempo 50/34 - Crank Length 170mm 52-54cm, 172.5mm 56 - 58cm, 175mm 60 - 62cm
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Bottom Bracket
Cassette: Shimano 11-30t Cassette
Chain: KMC X8
Front Brake: Tektro Mira Mechanical Disc
Rear Brake: Tektro Mira Mechanical Disc
Rims: RSP AD1.0
Tyres: Schwalbe CX Comp 700 x 35c Front Schwalbe CX Comp 700 x 35c Rear
Seatpost: RSP alloy micro adjust
Pedals: Road Cage