Raleigh Mustang Sport 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Our Mustangs live on diet of tarmac, pot holes, mud and gravel The Gravel Road geometry of our alum... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The Gravel Road geometry of our aluminium frame keeps you comfortable during a long day in the saddle
- A longer wheelbase and lower bottom bracket height produce excellent handling when traveling over uneven ground at speed
- A carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer helps to absorb vibrations while keeping the front end of the bike stiff with smooth handling
- Shimano Sora 18 Speed gearing offers reliable, fast shifting to get you up and down hills
- TRP Spyre dual actuation cable disc brakes offer increased stopping power and control in the mud and wet
- Schwalbe CX Comp semi-slick tyres roll fast on Britain's pot holed streets yet give you enough grip to venture down a canal path, bridleway or forest track at speed
- RSP AD2.0 Tubeless ready wheels make it easy to convert to a tubeless setup
The Raleigh Mustang Sport 2016 Features are:
Frame: AL6061 double butted alloy, tapered headtube, Gravel geometry
Fork: Gravel specific carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer
Stem: RSP alloy aheadset
Front Mech: Shimano Sora
Rear Mech: Shimano Sora
Shifters Shimano Sora
Chainset: Shimano Sora 50/34t - Crank length: 52 - 54cm 170mm, 56-62cm 175mm
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Sora
Cassette: Shimano 11-30t Cassette
Chain: KMC X9
Front Brake: Tektro Spyre - Dual Actuated Mechanical Disc
Rear Brake: Tektro Spyre - Dual Actuated Mechanical Disc
Rims: RSP AD2.0 Tubeless Ready
Tyres: Schwalbe CX Comp 700 x 35c Front Schwalbe CX Comp 700 x 35c Rear
Seatpost: RSP alloy micro adjust
Pedals: Road Cage