Raleigh Mustang Sport 2019 - Gravel Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Gravel bikes See the latest products
New in Gravel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Mustang is the perfect companion for the cyclist who enjoys a bit of everything!The star of our ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Double butted Aluminium frame with tapered headtube
- Gravel-specific carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer for precise handling and great tyre clearance
- FSA adventure chainset offers both a high top gear for speed on the road and gears low enough for climbing on trails
- Tubeless compatible rims make it simple to upgrade to tubeless tyres
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||AL6061 double butted alloy, tapered headtube, Gravel geometry|
|Fork:||Gravel specific carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer|
|Headset:||FSA orbit C40 integrated headset|
|Stem:||XLC ahead 90mm|
|Bars:||XLC Mustang Alloy-440mm|
|Front Brake:||PROMAX - DSK330|
|Rear Brake:||PROMAX - DSK330|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Claris|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Rims:||Strada 700c A250 tubeless compatible|
|Front Hub:||XLC 6 bolt 32 hole QR|
|Rear Hub:||XLC 6 bolt 32 hole QR|
|Front Tyre:||Clement X|Plor MSO 700c x 36mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Clement X|Plor MSO 700c x 36mm|
|Seat Post:||XLC alloy microadjust 27.2|
|Chainset:||FSA TEMPO 46/30t 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge System 110 mm|
|Cassette:||Sunrace 11-32 8 speed|