Raleigh Performance MTB 24w 2018 - Junior Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Raleigh Performance MTB 24w is a hardtail mountain bike for junior riders to experience the joys... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Raleigh Performance MTB 24w is a hardtail mountain bike for junior riders to experience the joys of cycling.
The lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame features triple butted tubes which have had excess material removed from low stress areas to keep the weight down. Combined with the custom alloy stem, handlebars and cranks the Performance MTB offers a well-proportioned fit for young riders.
The Shimano Revoshift 1x8 speed drivetrain features a wide range 11-32t cassette to give them a wide range of gears for cycling on varied terrain. The 32t front chainring features a double chainguard to stop the chain coming off as well as their trousers from getting dirty. The custom saddle offers a perfect fit and a quick release seat clamp allows easy seatpost adjustment. The Raleigh Performance MTB is supplied with a detachable rear mudguard which will help keep them clean when riding anywhere muddy.
The Raleigh Performance MTB 24w is a high-quality bike for junior cyclists, 8 years and up, who want to ride on all kinds of paths and tracks.
- Lightweight aluminium alloy frame
- Custom alloy handlebars and stem
- Tektro V-brakes for safe stopping
- 24” wheels with super light 1.5” tyres for easy cycling
- Custom saddle for a perfect fit
- Shimano 1x8 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Supplied with rear mudguard to keep them clean
- Size: 12” frame, 24” wheel
- Colour: Aqua, Yellow
- The Raleigh Performance MTB 24w is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Lightweight aluminium 6061, round triple butted downtube, round triple butted toptube, replaceable dropout|
|Fork:||4130 Chromoly, rigid, 28.6mm|
|Headset:||1.1/18 threadless, integrated carridge , 4 x 5mm aluminium spacers, Raleigh top cap|
|Stem:||TDS-D120-8, aluminium short reach, 60mm ext, 17 degree rise, 28.6mm, sand black|
|Bars:||MTB-AL-110PP, aluminium flat bar, 560mm wide, 6 degree backsweep, 25.4mm, sand black|
|Front Brake:||Tektro 836AL, aluminium V-brake, 102mm arm|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro 836AL, aluminium V-brake, 102mm arm|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro TS325A, aluminium bracket, aluminium 3 finger lever|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus RD-M310, 8 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Tournery SL-RS45-8R, 8 speed Revoshift|
|Rims:||Aluminium 24" double wall 24h, black, CNC sides|
|Front Hub:||Aluminium 24h, QR, black|
|Rear Hub:||Aluminium 24h, QR, 8 speed cassette, black|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda K1047, small block eight, 24 x 1.5, 60 tpi, black|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda K1047, small block eight, 24 x 1.5, 60 tpi, black|
|Seat Post:||Aluminium, micro adjust, 27.2 x 300mm, sand black|
|Chainset:||Aluminium, samox SAC03-111PIP, 3/32" x 32T, 140mm RP aluminium crank, black|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper, sealed bearing, 118mm, 70mm shell|
|Chain:||KMC Z51, 8 speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG31, 8 speed, 11-32|
|Pedals:||Resin junior, 9/16", black|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.