Raleigh Pop 24 Silver 2020 - Junior Bike
- ShowProduct Information Featuring a light aluminium frame, top quality safety features and playful pops of colour, the Pop 2... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Kids And Junior Bike Sizing
- Show Junior Bike Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Show What's In The Box
Featuring a light aluminium frame, top quality safety features and playful pops of colour, the Pop 24 is a high specification bike which doesn’t compromise on style. Our internal cables minimise the risk of potential incidents and our aluminium brake levers have been designed to be operated by smaller hands. We’ve added non-slip pedals, carefully colour matched to the bike design and puncture protection tyres to keep your child moving!
- Aluminium frame; for your child's first experience of cycling an aluminium frame is ideal it is lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre
- Internal cables; hides the cables away by running them through the frame minimising the risk of potential accidents and helps to create a clean simplified design
- Rigid cro-moly forks: designed to be strong and lightweight
- Aluminium V-brakes; fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; when your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; can be easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Lo-rise handlebars; based on market research parents of older children preferred handlebars with a lower rise that would give an improved riding position but, still allow their children to be more aware of their surroundings
- Narrow 1.5 tyres with puncture protection and a modern style tread pattern suitable for riding on all surfaces, cleverly coloured for fun
- Aluminium doublewall rims with CNC sides; provide extra strength and an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Full Shimano transmission; offering 7spd gears, based on historical data a simple low number of gears is all that your child needs for the style of riding these bikes have been designed for - pavement, roads, grass tracks and simple trails. We fit full Shimano transmission including; Shimano freewheels, derailleurs and Shimano Revoshift shifters. This ensures component compatibility and will improve your child?s experience of learning how to change gears. In our experience this style of gear shifter is easier for your child to change gear with than other styles of gear shifters. Shimano Revoshift also enables your child to keep their hands fully on the handlebar whilst they are changing gear
- Rear derailleur protector; prevents damage to the high level of Shimano gears if the bike is dropped to the ground
- Junior non-slip pedals; fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Double chain guard; protects your child's fingers from the sharp edges of the chain
- Rear mudguard; an essential piece of kit designed to keep your child clean from any dirt picked up by the rear tyre
- Graphics applied under a clear coat; by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer they will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Colour co-ordinated saddles, grips, cables, tyres; at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children's range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Aluminium 6061, MTB, round tubing, internal cables|
|Fork:||Cro-moly, rigid, 25.4mm|
|Stem:||Steel quill, 25.4mm, black|
|Bars:||Steel, 560mm wide, 60mm rise, 6 degree backsweep, black|
|Front Brake:||Aluminium V-brake, black, brake modulator|
|Rear Brake:||Aluminium V-brake, black|
|Brake Lever:||Resin bracket aluminium lever, 3 finger, adjustment screws|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tourney RD-FT35, 6/7 speed, super short cage, direct attachment|
|Shifters:||Shimano Tourney, 7 speed Revoshift|
|Rims:||Aluminium 24 double wall 36h, CNC sides, painted inner rim, black/blue|
|Front Hub:||Steel 36h, nutted, black|
|Rear Hub:||Steel 36h, nutted, black|
|Front Tyre:||24 x 1.50, with puncture protection, black tanwall|
|Rear Tyre:||24 x 1.50, with puncture protection, black tanwall|
|Seat Post:||Alloy micro adjust, 27.2 x 300mm, black|
|Saddle:||Junior, blue, black bumper, black rails|
|Chainset:||Steel 3/32" x 32T, 3 piece, 140mm aluminium crank, black|
|Bottom Bracket:||Steel 5pc|
|Chain:||1/2" x 3/32" 7 speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano Tourney TZ500, 7 speed, 14-28|
|Pedals:||Resin junior, rubber non slip pads, 9/16", black/grey|
Kids And Junior Bike Sizing
Junior Bike Size Chart
Type / Wheel Size
1 - 4
77 – 105cm
2 - 4
85 – 105cm
4 - 6
105 – 117cm
5 - 7
112 – 125cm
6 - 8
117 – 132cm
7 - 10
125 – 136cm
Read our kids bike size guide for more information on kids bike sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Junior Bike Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
What's In The Box
What's In The Box
As cyclists ourselves, we know you will be keen to get out on your new bike as soon as possible. That's why we provide you with all the essential kit you need to get your shiny new bike rolling for the first time.
Most bikes don't come with pedals as standard so we include a set of basic pedals, free of charge with every bike we send out. We will also provide you with a pedal spanner to fit them and a 9-key trail tool, along with full instructions for setting your bike up out of the box. Each bike is sent out with a 16 point, quality control check sheet so you can be confident that your bike has been fully checked by our qualified mechanics.
- Basic setup instructions
- 16 point quality control checklist
- Free tredz multitool
- Free tred pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Free drawstring kit bag
- Free bike insurance voucher
All these items are provided at no extra charge and are packed into a Tredz drawstring bag that doubles up as a handy backpack for carrying your ride essentials.
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free Tredz 9-key trail tool
- Free Tredz drawstring bag
- Free 8 weeks insurance voucher
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
Read our bike setup guide.
- Tredz bikes are fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- 0% APR finance available on any basket over £99
- 365 day 'no hassle' returns
- Free UK delivery, on a date that suits you
Finance provider options available