Raleigh Pro Build Rear Tubeless Ready Trail Q/R 135Mm Axle 29" Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 29 See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 29
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Our new Tubeless ready Trail/Enduro wheels are designed to take anything you can thro... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Our new Tubeless ready Trail/Enduro wheels are designed to take anything you can throw at them, but at the same time, offer a low rotational weight.
- 26" & 27.5" versions use the Alex Volar 2.5 tubeless ready rim, 25mm internal & 30.2mm external widths - Creates a perfect tyre profile for tyre sizes of 2.35" or larger.
- 29" version uses the Alex Volar 2.3 tubeless ready rim, 23mm internal & 28.4mm external widths - Creates a perfect tyre profile for tyre sizes of 2.25" or larger.
- Chosen Trail hub – Rear Q/R 135mm, 4 sealed bearings, 32h, 9/10spd.
- 120 point engagement MGC freehub system allows for almost instant drivetrain engagement and an idividual freehub noise.
- ACI Alpina double butted black racing spokes. Strong yet light, stainless steel spoke with brass nipples.
- Sram XD freehubs available - Part No. SJFHBXD.
- 135 x 12mm axle adapters available - Part No. SJTR135X12KIT.
- 142 X 12MM axle adapters available - Part No. SJTR142X12KIT
- 26” wheel 982g / 27.5” wheel 1016g / 29" 1039g.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.