Raleigh Strada Speed 2 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Raleigh Strada Speed 2 Hybrid Sports bike will keep up with the best of them while keeping you i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Raleigh Strada Speed 2 Hybrid Sports bike will keep up with the best of them while keeping you in comfort.
Lightweight hydroformed aluminium frame gives comfort while being responsive. Rack and mudguard mount add versatility to the frame too. The carbon fibre fork is strong and lightweight to compliment the frame.
The Shimano Sora 18 speed drivetrain is light and reliable, giving you road quality shifting. To slow you down, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes keep everything under control even in the worst weather. Helping with that, the Schwalbe 30c tyres get you where you need to go with puncture resistance and high grip.
Keep ahead of the curve with the Raleigh Strada Speed 2.
- Lightweight hydroformed aluminium frame gives comfort and responsiveness
- Carbon fibre fork allows for direct steering and a smoother ride
- Shimano Sora road gearing gets you to where you need to go fast
- Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offers easy, all-weather stopping power
- Puncture resistant Schwalbe tyres for reliable riding
- Rack and mudguard mounts add versatility
- Sizes: 14”, 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colour: Grey
- The Raleigh Strada Speed 2 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Strada T hydroformed aluminium alloy with tapered headtube|
|Fork:||Raleigh Carbon fork with disc mount|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit C40 aheadeset|
|Bars:||RSP alloy city bar|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 395 Hydraulic disc brake 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 395 Hydraulic disc brake 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Sora|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Sora|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Sora|
|Shifters:||Shimano Sora 18 speed rapid fire|
|Rims:||Alloy double wall 36h|
|Front Hub:||RSP aluminium disc ready hubs with quick release levers|
|Rear Hub:||RSP aluminium disc ready hubs with quick release levers|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe 700x30C 32-622 Spicer reflex|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe 700x30C 32-622 Spicer reflex|
|Seat Post:||RSP Alloy microadjust|
|Chainset:||FSA Tempo Compact Road 50-34 Chainset|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed cartridge|
|Chain:||KMC 9 speed|
|Pedals:||RSP Alloy body|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.