Raleigh Strada TS 2 700c Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information More than just a city bike the Raleigh Strada TS is designed for the streets and the trail. Weekday ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Lightweight aluminium frame means the bike won't hold you back
- The suspension fork has lock out so you can ride it like a rigid bike when you're on the road
- Equipped with 24 shimano gears for speed on the flat and to ease the climbs
- Shimano's EZ fire shifters makes changing gears simple
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes improve braking whatever the conditions
- Schwalbe cyclocross tyres roll fast on the road but have enough grip for the trails
- Fitted with rack and mudguard mounts so you can customise it to your needs.
|Frame:||6061 Aluminium alloy|
|Fork:||Raleigh HLD565 29" 60mm travel with lock out|
|Headset:||1 1/8 Semi Integrated|
|Stem:||Alloy A head|
|Bars:||Raleigh alloy city bar|
|Front Brake:||Tekro HD290 hydraulic disc brake 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Tekro HD290 hydraulic disc brake 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Integrated with shifter|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera|
|Shifters:||Shimano 24 speed ez fire|
|Rims:||Alloy double wall 36h|
|Front Hub:||RSP Alloy Disc 36 hole with QR lever|
|Rear Hub:||RSP Alloy Disc 36 hole with QR lever|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe 700X35C 35-622 CX Comp|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe 700X35C 35-622 CX Comp|
|Seat Post:||Alloy Micro Adjust 30.4mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano M311 48/38/28t 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed cartridge|
|Chain:||KMC 8 speed|
|Pedals:||Raleigh |anti slip| alloy|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.