Raleigh Striker 12w 2019 - Kids Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 12 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in 12 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Colours inspired from your football boots, you can ride to the training ground on the Striker in sty... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes; for strength and the rigid fork means the bike is easy to manoeuvre
- Caliper brakes; for an improved braking performance
- Resin brake levers; designed to be easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands. Colour co-ordinated, a small but important detail designed to brighten up the control deck
- Semi rise handlebars, allowing a more upright riding position, allowing your child to become more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium rims, another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh pavement bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Junior non slip pedals, a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children?s bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Full chain guard, colour co-ordinated with graphics to match the bike design, it is a functional necessity. Not only does it stop the dirt getting on your child and their clothes but it also keeps the sharp edges of the chain wheel covered and away from little fingers
- Stabilisers are an essential for your child?s first bike, giving your child and you confidence during their first cycling adventures, allowing them to learn balance and co-ordination safely
- Front and rear mudguards, an essential piece of any Children?s pavement bike designed to keep your child clean from any dirt picked up by the tyres, plus they complete the look of the designed bike
- A range of football themed accessories including a bell, valve caps and water bottle plus, spoke decorations and printed Striker saddle; at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children?s range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the design
|Frame:||Hi-Tensile steel, MTB|
|Fork:||Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm|
|Bars:||Steel, 480mm wide, 45mm rise, black|
|Front Brake:||Steel caliper, silver|
|Rear Brake:||Steel caliper, silver|
|Brake Lever:||Resin adjustable, black/green|
|Rims:||Aluminium 12" single wall 16h, black|
|Front Hub:||Steel 16h, nutted, black|
|Rear Hub:||Steel 16h, nutted, black|
|Front Tyre:||12 x 2.125, black, yellow colourline|
|Rear Tyre:||12 x 2.125, black, yellow colourline|
|Seat Post:||Steel, 25.4 x 152mm, black|
|Chainset:||Steel 1 piece, black crank|
|Bottom Bracket:||Steel 9pc|
|Chain:||1/2" x 1/8"|
|Pedals:||Resin junior, rubber non slip pads, 1/2", black/yellow|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.