Raleigh Tumult 24w 2017 - Junior Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes; the steel frame material and oversized tubes result in ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes; the steel frame material and oversized tubes result in a strong frame designed for all styles of riding
- Suspension fork; a functional technical element of the Tumult's specification allowing your child to ride their bike on most surfaces, smoothing out bumps
- Full Shimano transmission; on all Raleigh Children's geared bikes we fit full Shimano transmission including; Shimano freewheels, derailleur's and Shimano Revoshift shifters. This ensures component compatibility and will improve your child's experience of learning how to change gears. In our experience this style of gear shifter is easier for your child to change gear with than other styles of gear shifters, Shimano Revoshift also enables your child to keep their hands fully on the handlebar whilst they are changing gear
- Rear derailleur protector; we fit as standard a rear gear protector which prevents damage to the high level of Shimano gears if the bike is dropped to the ground
- Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh Children's bikes fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children's bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh Children's bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Lower rise handlebars to give a riding position so your child is more aware of their surroundings, the handlebar area is finished off with softer dual compound co-ordinated grips
- Aluminium rims; another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh Children's bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Junior non slip pedals; a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children's bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Graphics under a clear coat; yet another high specification on the Raleigh Tumult, by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the sophisticated design will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Printed saddle, at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children's range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design
The Raleigh Tumult 24w 2017 Features are:
Frame: Hi-Tensile steel, oval downtube, MTB
Fork: 327E Hi-Tensile steel, suspension 24"
Headset: Steel 9pc
Bars: Steel, 560mm wide, 30mm rise, black
Stem: Steel, 25 degree rise, 22.2mm, black
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney FD-TY30, long cage, down pull
Rear Mech: Shimano Tourney RD-FT55, 6 speed, super short cage
Shifters Shimano Tourney ASLRS35LN, 6 speed Revoshift
Chainset: 24/34/42, 3 piece steel, 152mm crank, black
Bottom Bracket: Steel 5pc
Cassette: Shimano Tourney TZ20, 6 speed, 14-28
Chain: KMC HV-408 6 speed
Front Brake: Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator
Rear Brake: Aluminium V-brake
Rims: Aluminium 24" single wall 36h, black
Front Hub: Steel 36h, nutted, black
Rear Hub: Steel 36h, nutted, black
Spokes: Black 14g
Tyres: 24 x 1.95, black Front, 24 x 1.95, black Rear
Seatpost: Steel, 25.4 x 250mm, black
Pedals: Resin junior, rubber non slip pads, 9/16", black/red